Why Join the Alumni Association?
As a member of the Alumni Association, you will receive:
- Access to the exclusive Leadership Pikes Peak Alumni Directory
- Complementary accces to LPP events
- Special alumni discounts from partner organizations
- 15% tuition discount and wave the technology fee at the University of the Rockies
- Community Partner Rates at CorePower Yoga
- Free events through the year
- Discounted tickets to the Community Leadership Conference
- Discounted tickets to the Annual Awards Luncheon
- Mentor match program
- Remain connected to your LPP community
Your alumni association membership will help you reconnect with your fellow program participants and community leaders. This is a perfect time to reengage with your LPP classmates. Your $50 annual investment provides you access to at least 10 complementary events a year - a $150 value.
The membership year is August 1 through July 31.
Recent LPP program graduates:
- Graduates of WCLI and Leading Edge receive a complementary membership to the LPP Alumni Association. The year (July 31-August 1) immediately following their graduation year. Therefore, if the graduate completed the program in 2017 they are a member of the 2017-2018.
- Signature graduates are members of the LPP Alumni Association through their graduation year. Signature graduates in June; the alumni association membership year ends July 31.
Do you have a mentor? Now is the time for one! We will match you with another LPP Alumni based on your requests to continue your Development. Click here to submit your request.